Simple for patients to handle
Our newest and most innovative design, the Quamvis 320 is the most secure, portable soft-walled chamber on the market.
A spacious 32" diametric interior and exterior frame concept provides a large, non-obstructive interior and unique support system for patients to enter/exit the chamber with ease. This chamber can fit two adults and is fully equipped with dual pressure control valves for physician and self-treatment capabilities. Strategically angled air-in port and tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators maintains consistent circulatory air flow within the chamber. Extreme performance reinforced ballistic nylon jacket and external “SafeSet” buckling system make this chamber exceed our superlative safety specifications, while remaining practical for clinical and personal use. This cutting-edge design with all medical grade components ensures safe and long lasting functionality for years.
About the Quamvis 320
- 1.3 ATA (4 psi) operating pressure
- Durable, double-sided 44 oz. urethane coated polyester bladder
- Pressure tested beyond 30 psi to exceed PVHO-1 safety requirements
- Extreme performance reinforcing ballistic nylon jacket
- “SafeSet” buckling system for additional secure enclosure support 3-zipper seal assembly
- Rigid external steel frame for patient stabilization and added comfort
- Tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators
- 3 additional ports for external medical pass-through devices
- Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber
- Manufactured with nontoxic, medical grade components
- Analog pressure gauge
- Bladder: 38 lbs (17.23 kgs)
- Frame: 34 lbs (15.42 kgs)
- Mattress: 13 lbs (5.89 kgs)
- Bolsters: 7 lbs (3.17 kgs)
- Compressor: 37 lbs (16.78 kgs)
Length: 100 in (254 cm)
Diameter (inflated): 32 in (81.28 cm)
OxyHealth chambers are manufactured in the USA in accordance to regulations and codes of the following:
Clean Air Compressor
Double-headed, oil-less, 1/3 hp compressor with dual intake filters with cooling radiator.
High-efficiency inline air filtration that filters air to 0.01 microns.
OxyHealth compressors are manufactured in the USA in accordance to regulations and codes of the following:
What You Get
- Quamvis 320 Hyperbaric Chamber
- External Frame
- Clean Air Compressor
- 10ft Medical Grade Hose
- Operation Manual
Ready to Learn More? Explore Purchase, Finance, and Rental Options?
Contact us today! Rental and financing programs available.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 310-902-2908.