More Room to Share and Care
One of our largest portable designs that serves as our most popular chamber amongst parents, physicians, celebrities and professional athletes.
Enough room for two adults to self-treat simultaneously, the sizeable 32” diametric chamber has complete freedom of movement for patients and maintains our strict and impeccable safety specifications. Strategically angled air-in port and tamper-proof redundant pressure regulators maintains consistent circulatory air flow within the chamber during treatments. The Vitaeris 320 is practical and ideal for clinics and homes as the roomy interior provides patients with peace of mind during treatments. Three patient viewing windows illuminate the interior with room light. The spacious design coupled with medical grade technology ensures durability and functionality that will last for years.
About the Vitaeris 320
- 1.3 ATA (4 psi) operating pressure
- Durable, double-sided 44 oz. urethane coated polyester bladder
- Tamper-proof, dual redundant pressure regulator valves
- Patented 2-zipper seal assemblies
- Designed for improved airflow through chamber during treatments
- Additional port for external medical pass-through devices
- Rigid frame that maintains form when deflated
- Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber
- Manufactured with nontoxic, medical grade components
- Bladder: 35 lbs (15.87 kgs)
- Frame: 16 lbs (7.25 kgs)
- Mattress: 10 lbs (4.53 kgs)
- Bolsters: 7 lbs (3.17 kgs)
- Compressor: 37 lbs (16.78 kgs)
Length: 92 in (233.68 cm)
Diameter (inflated): 32 in (81.28 cm)
OxyHealth chambers are manufactured in the USA in accordance to regulations and codes of the following:
Clean Air Compressor
Double-headed, oil-less, 1/3 hp compressor with dual intake filters with cooling radiator.
High-efficiency inline air filtration that filters air to 0.01 microns.
Analog pressure gauge.
OxyHealth compressors are manufactured in the USA in accordance to regulations and codes of the following:
What You Get
- Vitaeris 320 Hyperbaric Chamber
- Internal Frame
- Carrying Bag
- Clean Air Compressor
- 10ft Medical Grade Hose
- Operation Manual
- You get a total of 5 shipping boxes
Ready to Learn More? Explore Purchase, Finance, and Rental Options?
Contact us today! Rental and financing programs available.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 310-902-2908.